Data of the Responsible
- Identity of the Responsible: SOFVAL & CEPA SL
- Benchmark name: WINELIFE
- TIN: B57962763
- Address: C/ Bonany, 96
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Ecommerce
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and me as the person responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
SOFVAL & CEPA SL as responsible for this website, I assume the commitment to process the information of my users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of my users’ personal data.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as Regulation development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the WINELIFE website, including the contents and services made available in them. Any person who accesses the web, https://wine-life.es agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at all times of the https://wine-life.es portal.
Personal data I collect and how I do it
Commitments and obligations of the users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with WINELIFE. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, when the objective is a misuse of the content
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, https://wine-life.es the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of WINELIFE or third parties or that could damage, disable or overloading the portal https://wine-life.es or preventing, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore https://wine-life.es cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although I put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link:
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of SOFVAL & CEPA SL. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by SOFVAL & CEPA SL.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not exhaustive the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify this circumstance to SOFVAL & CEPA SL indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The web pages https://wine-life.es provides links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
SOFVAL & CEPA SL does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This LEGAL NOTICE as well as the rest of the contents of the website are governed by Spanish law, and any dispute, claim or controversy over them is subject to the jurisdiction of the Balearic Islands Courts.
In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment on the https://wine-life.es portal, please go to email@example.com