Muac 2017 Ànima Negra
This wine is composed of 35% callet, 35% black mantle and 30% cabernet sauvignon. Made with vines from the Island of Mallorca, basically from the South.
- Varieties: 35% Callet, 35% Mantó Negre, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Elaboration and aging: Manual harvest in boxes of 10Kg. Rigorous manual and optical selection to follow a meticulous winemaking and aging protocol.
- Fermentation at controlled temperature (28ºC) in stainless steel tanks of 7,000-10,000 liters. Maceration for about 17 days.
- Aging for 7 months in French oak barrels.
- Tasting notes: Clean and bright color, medium layer. On the nose, subtle aromas of fruit and scrubland, spicy. On the palate it is balanced and fresh.